DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting ready to order a 2019 Limited, I haven't talked to any dealers yet, and using the ram new inventory tool I can't locate the exact truck I want anywhere. What is current time from transmit time with dealer to delivery running? My last one was 2.5 months, and was on a rail car and delivered within a week after it was made. Just wondering if Sterling Heights is faster than Warren was?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just getting ready to order a 2019 Limited, I haven't talked to any dealers yet, and using the ram new inventory tool I can't locate the exact truck I want anywhere. What is current time from transmit time with dealer to delivery running? My last one was 2.5 months, and was on a rail car and delivered within a week after it was made. Just wondering if Sterling Heights is faster than Warren was?

Thanks in advance!
Depends on options...if you want Ramboxes, your looking at a long wait

·
Premium Member
32,785 Posts
I suggest that after you pick a dealership that you like
Call the Reception desk & ask if they have a Internet/Fleet Sales Team

I won't even talk to anyone on the Showroom Sales Team, they are all Junior Sales Persons

The guy that i deal with is on the Internet Sales Team & also on the V.I.P. sales team
He has the reputation for selling the most New Rams in my County, there are 7 Dodge Dealerships in my County.
This guy has his own Office, & direct connection to the main FCA offices, it is called DealerConnect, no junior sales persons have that access.
This guy told me that for the first 4 weeks after an order is placed, they are doing all the paperwork & making sure that all the parts & pieces are available to Build the vehicle

He knew within 12 hours where my Ram was from the time it left the Assembly Plant to the date that it should arrive at the dealership
For my Ram it took 8 weeks from the day i placed the order
I live near San Diego

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ordered a limited with etorque and Ramboxes on May 10. I’m told it was built July 10 but I still don’t have it. Not yet shipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts