DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a bull bar I have a 2010 dodge ram laramie crew cab 4x4 with factory tow hooks. I have seen other trucks like mine with bull bars on it and they just had to notch out the lower air dam i think. I dont want it to mount where the tow hooks are as that it too high of a look for me. I had a nice one from bully but when i went to install it, the instructions said will not fit laramie model so i had to send it back so if anyone could help me find a good bull bar that will fit my model truck it would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a BullBar on my 2010 RAM BigHorn QuadCab 4x4. I might be wrong, but I think the tow hooks have to go. I do not think you can have both on at once. Again, I might be wrong, but I remember reading/hearing something to that nature when I had mine done a year or so ago. Let me know if you find out different. Thanks and good luck.:smileup:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Do a search a ebay for "Hunter Bull bars". I had one on my '08 QC and loved it.

It was a little different than the typical bull bar, and you didn't see one on every other truck on the road. When I installed it, all that I had to do was notch the lower plastic piece, don't think it came anywhere near the tow hooks.

good luck

Exco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts