DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Bully Dog GT for Hemi Plus with the A-pillar mount and adapter. Worked great for me for the 5 months I had it in my truck. The only reason I'm selling it is because I traded in my 1500. It has been completely "unmarried" from my truck and is ready to install on a new one.

Asking $400 shipped for the tuner, A-pillar mount, and adapter. I am open to reasonable offers but no low balling. $400 shipped is already a good deal for all 3 pieces.

Here's a couple pictures of the tuner installed on my truck to show what it looks like.

·
Registered
641 Posts
First and foremost I cant believe you got rid of the 1500 my dude. Is this for a 4.7 or hemi? Also Hows the cummins?

·
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First and foremost I cant believe you got rid of the 1500 my dude. Is this for a 4.7 or hemi? Also Hows the cummins?
Haha, ya I think it surprised most people. The Cummins is great though. So much power and torque to play with plus having a fully loaded truck is awesome!

Will this one work on the 2013 hemi with 8speed?
Got your PM. I'll look into it for you.

you know if that tuner works on a 2010 5.7? I can't remember if there was an update between 2010 and 2012
Nevermind, just read that you have the 4.7
Yes, this tuner will work for all 4th gen Ram hemi's and 4.7L. It's the same tuner for both.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
hmm does that a pillar mount work for others besides the bully? I have a DS trinity and that looks good..
I will steal this one if that's okay..

Yes it will work with the Trinity. All you need to get is the gauge mod mount from Autoanything or anywhere else. AA sells it for $24.

On another note I had a 12 Cummins and I wonder why I got rid of it.. maybe just the color but never because of the powetrain.. to much power.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Arth wish I would have seen your FS ad for that Cummins....am local too.....all the features I wanted at the time

·
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm does that a pillar mount work for others besides the bully? I have a DS trinity and that looks good..
I will steal this one if that's okay..

Yes it will work with the Trinity. All you need to get is the gauge mod mount from Autoanything or anywhere else. AA sells it for $24.

On another note I had a 12 Cummins and I wonder why I got rid of it.. maybe just the color but never because of the powetrain.. to much power.
Yes what Arth said. The A-pillar mount is made by Bully Dog but is built to accept 2" gauges. You can get an adapter for each kind of tuner to put in it.

Is this a just a diagnosis type tuner, or can you adjust power settings (add hp,etc.)?
Nope, it's a full blown tuner that will add horsepower, torque, fuel economy along with many other functions. It also has driving coach and full gauge readouts of anything you'd want to see in your truck.

·
Registered
469 Posts
way to make it a harder for me to sell mine :LOL:
i dont have the A-pillar mount but i have EVERYTHING else lol

good price

·
Registered
194 Posts
interesting.. what you want for the mount then? not sure if its the same color as my upper since I have a sport but I guess I could paint it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.