DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
it's enough but I would do Diablo or Superchips instead. They are ahead of bullydog in terms of gas applications and more specifically the hemi's in rams..

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
the msd wires and blaster coils aren't much of an improvement, i ran msd wires and they can't handle the mods i run like the taylor's do, was having misfire issues and i don't see any of the higher modded guys running or even considering the blaster coils. At 214k+ miles my stock coil packs are still running strong on my truck.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
hehe..then it probably is sufficient for you, having an 04 is handicapped anyways with the programming options anyways...

·
Registered
6,250 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Well I don't run 12's lol and everything works just fine for me
...I never thought i was goin to run that quick either. When i first started modding i just want to do the simple stuff, cai, catback, tuner (superchips)... i chose superchips at the time because they offered so many options for the 05's, especially the datalogging aspects when I initially started custom tuning with a psc1 piggback. This was back in 05 when no one made a tuner yet for the hemi rams. superchips promised custom tuning so i stuck with them for as long as I can...when i finally took the plunge and cammed my truck i was still able to use the psc to tweak the tune to keep it running, but when i added heads into the mix i needed more tuning capabilities than adjusting fuel trims. Right around then Diablo came out with custom tuning which gave me the ability to adjust timing an knock retard and all sorts of other parameters. I suggested superchips because they are ahead of the game when it comes to tranny tuning in a canned tune. As of now i pretty much am fully modded on my daily driver (over 215k miles) and she's running great...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.