DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I Bought A 2010 Dodge Ram SLT, I received an incredible Deal on This Truck!! I Really wanted to buy the RAM with the one piece painted front bumper and fog lights (like the one in the picture).. I Currently have the chrome front and rear bumper but I want to convert to the one piece painted with fog lamps and rear painted bumper with the dual exhaust... I've found a couple of people selling their rear bumpers on ebay and Craigslist. I wanted to know if any one has done the front bumper conversion??? What are the parts needed?? Are There any problem or hiccups with this conversion that i should know about???? Most inportantly what is the cost for this conversion??? The dealer quoted me $2000 for this, which i think they are out of their mind!!! Thanks in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
If you decide to do the conversion you can always sell the parts that you remove, right now with the steel bumpers, you don't have to worry about crunching the front end, the plastic seems to stick out quite a bit further. I sort of have a bit of protection with the tow hooks
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][/IMG]
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts