DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not find a spot for this, but I NEED a mygig RBZ 430 radio. I miss mine from my charger. I just got into this truck. I MISS MY MUSIC!!!! If you can help or guide me to the right person/place, please let me know!!!!

-Gordon

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
There is a sell,trade,buy section but you are to new to be able to post in it.
Here are rules for that
1. You have to be a Senior Member Plus (have been a member for 15 days with a post count of 75), or a Site Supporter (Level of site supporter is irrelevant) to participate in the For Sale sections.
2. Trading is not permitted until you have a post count of 75 as well.
3. Post pics if at all possible!
4. Post Asking Price or BIN Price.
5. No Auctions allowed!
6. Do NOT bash another members thread. If you don't like the price, keep it to yourself. No one want's to hear what you think they should ask for their stuff!
7. If you have no intention of buying, don't reply to the thread unless you have something nice to say.
8. Breaking Rules 4,5, and 6 will get you an infraction. The forum is set to auto ban at 3 infractions. You have been warned.
9. Ebay Auctions - We do not host auctions on this site. Private individuals may link their personal single-item auctions though. No commercial auctions are allowed.

·
Premium Member
32,678 Posts
some of the members are upgrading to the touch screen Navigation mygig radios
hopefully they will speak up soon

I assume that you have one of the 2 RES 130 radios
1 has the Phone receiver icon on the face
the 2nd unit does not

If your current radio has usable Satellite right now, & you are able to make cell phone calls through the radios Uconnect module, the antenna for Satellite & the Module for Uconnect MAY work with the RBZ

The RBZ radio is explained on the website, they also have a online manual
oemautopartsco
usa/can-high-speed-rbz-4678-30gb

a RBZ just sold on eBay for $350 in August

make sure the radio has the High Speed CANbus
also make sure that is the USA/Canada version... NOT for use in Europe

Good Luck

·
Registered
65 Posts
some of the members are upgrading to the touch screen Navigation mygig radios
hopefully they will speak up soon

I assume that you have one of the 2 RES 130 radios
1 has the Phone receiver icon on the face
the 2nd unit does not

If your current radio has usable Satellite right now, & you are able to make cell phone calls through the radios Uconnect module, the antenna for Satellite & the Module for Uconnect MAY work with the RBZ

The RBZ radio is explained on the website, they also have a online manual
oemautopartsco
usa/can-high-speed-rbz-4678-30gb

a RBZ just sold on eBay for $350 in August

make sure the radio has the High Speed CANbus
also make sure that is the USA/Canada version... NOT for use in Europe

Good Luck
Thanks for the link found mygig manual for my 430 radio:smileup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
There is a sell,trade,buy section but you are to new to be able to post in it.
Here are rules for that
1. You have to be a Senior Member Plus (have been a member for 15 days with a post count of 75), or a Site Supporter (Level of site supporter is irrelevant) to participate in the For Sale sections.
2. Trading is not permitted until you have a post count of 75 as well.
3. Post pics if at all possible!
4. Post Asking Price or BIN Price.
5. No Auctions allowed!
6. Do NOT bash another members thread. If you don't like the price, keep it to yourself. No one want's to hear what you think they should ask for their stuff!
7. If you have no intention of buying, don't reply to the thread unless you have something nice to say.
8. Breaking Rules 4,5, and 6 will get you an infraction. The forum is set to auto ban at 3 infractions. You have been warned.
9. Ebay Auctions - We do not host auctions on this site. Private individuals may link their personal single-item auctions though. No commercial auctions are allowed.
Where is this section ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts