DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was nervous at the start of this little mod, but damn does it look friggen sick:wow:

I don't know what I was thinking not doing this before, thanks fellow members for posting pictures of your trucks without the tape.

Here she is:

Oh I also added some more little detail to my rockstar rims, they are done now!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks great! Did you do it yourself?
Every single thing done to this truck was done my two hands, I don't really feel comfortable letting other people handle my things. Well besides the tires onto the rims (the obvious stuff)
I see what they do at garages, up here they have a bad reputation.

But thanks man, it was a simple process. Just a heat gun and a phillips screwdriver (unscrew one screw per door so you can pull the weather stripping out on the bottom of the window just a touch!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im torn on this mod, some colors it looks good some im not sure. white is one of the few that look pretty. IMO
i dont think its for me but it looks good here
I was in you exact position too, on some colors the weather stripping across the bottom of the windows just looked awkward and stood out. But going with my white/black theme it sort of fits in.

Thanks thanks man, I was a tad nervous taking the first piece off but after that, they all had to come no matter what

·
Registered
281 Posts
So the tape was covering the factory paint job? I didn't realise that. I guess I figured it was instead of the paint, to save a buck or two.

Thanks for the education!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I TOLD YOU TO DO THIS SO LONG AGO AND YOU TOLD ME YOU LIKED THE TAPE!!!! GRRRR

truck looks great as always man, glad to see her with the rockstars back on

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
A quick search showed me what this mod is....now I got to look at my truck DAMN!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
^ your gonna wanna do it once you start picturing your truck de taped...consider this your warning

1 - 13 of 13 Posts