DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2010 1500 4wd with trx4 package and am getting this code that will not go away. Replaced the hubs and sensors on front. Code is c1073. Abs connector is good. Nobody really ever post follow up information about this code so would appreciate some help. Truck has a 4" lift and 18" wheels with 35x12.5 if that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to update the problem is still here. It is intermittent now after I got truck tuned and changed tire size. It seems to be effected by temperature. The colder it is outside longer light stays off on my 40 mile drive to work at hwy speeds. Also getting a 26 amp draw on my abs fuse. Just noticed my brake lights don't work with the key off or in acc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New code popped up today and bought a really scanner to pull live data. C1242 is the new code along with the c1073. Only thing I have found is my steering angle sensor is not calibrated correctly. And battery is going out. Replacing battery tomorrow and going to try and get SAS programed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So still having issue and found that my steering angle sensor is loosing calibration intermittently. Could this be the source of the c1073? Data logged the truck on the way to work and the lights finally kicked in when parking and noticed the steering angle, yaw rate not showing intialized. Power feed and supply to module and pump never cut out. So I am at a loss. Is it a siezed pump, bad module, or bad wiring, or just a steering angle sensor acting up. Any one that can help out I would appreciate it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts