DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share what my cabin filter looks like a year after installing it. I only drove 10,000 miles and live in a low dust environment. I could only imagine what it would look like in a dry dusty area.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Where did you install it and what did you use. That is very interesting to know how much of that gets inside.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I may be interested...

·
Registered
354 Posts
The filter cover is dodge p/n 82211464AC and costs just $12. The dodge p/n for the filter is 82211464AC and costs $15. There are many aftermarket filters that will fit. Just look up late model Durango instead of RAM which does not come with one. As stated previously the air intake box is designed for one and its a really easy retrofit. This is an item that Chrysler should have put in from the get go.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
The filter cover is dodge p/n 82211464AC and costs just $12. The dodge p/n for the filter is 82211464AC and costs $15. There are many aftermarket filters that will fit. Just look up late model Durango instead of RAM which does not come with one. As stated previously the air intake box is designed for one and its a really easy retrofit. This is an item that Chrysler should have put in from the get go.
The one i posted is for a dodge and fits perfect and comes together i have it in my truck

·
Registered
571 Posts
great mod, just read the write and very well done there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.