DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on Amazon for a CAI and it kept giving me a K&N 77 and a Spectre intake, was checking reviews and the Spectre has a paper filters thats not washable. I like the K&N 63-1529 Air Charger i seen on Auto Anything.com but when i searched it on Amazon they said it did not fit my 09 4.7, does anyone have a K&N 63-1529 on thier 09 4.7 ???

·
Registered
507 Posts
Go k&n no questions asked.
Look on Summitracing.com

And input your trucks model year ect. And it will give you all the compatable intakes for your truck

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey DarkKnight,

I see that you have the PowerAid Throttle body spacer, and I have been reviewing throttle body spacers. I'm getting 50/50 on they work and they don't. What to ask you since we have they same model Ram. Have you seen any power difference since installing the throttle body spacer. I plan on getting the Airaid CAI to put with it though. Did you install the CAI and the TBS at the same time or different times?

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
For some reason many intakes say they fit the 2007 and prior 4.7L but not the 2008 and newer. They do fit, you just need to buy a 3.25" coupler to connect a 2007 and prior intake to a 2008 and newer engine. I *think* the older style hemi intakes work as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts