DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I've attempted to get to one of the meets for awhile now but never seem to be off work when ones going on. I'll be down in Calgary the morning (9-1) of the 25th if anyone wants to meet up and grab coffee (woman's writing an exam at SAIT). I know its really early to plan this but just seeing if anyone would be interested in meeting up. Let me know and we can plan to meet up somewheres.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm always up for a coffee....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet, I look forward to meeting some of you Calgary guys...I can't wait to get home from work now and see my truck after having it in the shop. I've been in Sask for 10 days and have 5 left.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey sorry guys, I was in camp for 2 weeks and the internet was subpar. I'll be in Calgary tomorrow morning from 9-1 like I had said so if anyone is still interested in meeting up somewheres just let me know. I'll be by SAIT so I don't know if anything close to there (i'm sure you guys know a place).
If anyones interested in meeting tomorrow morning post where and when and i'll swing by since i'm probably going to be bored and driving around anyways

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright cool, I think I'm only going to be around till 1 or so, but I have to get out of this parking lot, 1 lady has already backed into the corner of my truck this morning. Luckily no damage
Btw, what's the cost on a set of 8000k Hid's?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts