DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal!!!! If we can set up a Ram Meet at Hooter's and we can get 10+ Ram Member's from Dodge Ram Forumz , i will be glad to pay for 75+ plus wings and 1 round of beer for everyone over age.

How does that Sound?

Let's set up a day and date..

Pm me if you interested and i will build the list...

Thanks

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Looks like we have people in the following locations:

Broward County
"south florida"
Jacksonville
Apopka
Lakeland
Orlando

So far, the majority are around orlando with one up north and two down south. This idea of a Florida meet was put out there last year but never happened. I suggested we meet somewhere near the intersection of I4 and the Turnpike. This would make it easier/quicker for those travelling from farther away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
well i have an idea,every 3rd sat night in winter garden lx car club meets there.if you look on lx forums modern mopar muscles & go to flxc & read post.we can team up & have a larger turn out for the first time meet.winter garden has all kinds cars & trucks,with prizes & drawings.just a thought???? if not how about old town??

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
I'm up for whatever. Its' the guys that have to drive far that we need to hear from. And it'd be nice if it were more than 5 people too lol.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Looks like we have people in the following locations:

Broward County
"south florida"
Jacksonville
Apopka
Lakeland
Orlando

So far, the majority are around orlando with one up north and two down south. This idea of a Florida meet was put out there last year but never happened. I suggested we meet somewhere near the intersection of I4 and the Turnpike. This would make it easier/quicker for those travelling from farther away.
I'm surprised no one went with a C. Florida meet, seems like a good idea really. There's a Florida Ram club as well but I forget their actual name, met them over on DT I'll have to look over there again about it as they seemed to be relatively large and there's a couple guys here on the Z in it. I'm assuming the S. Florida meet was thought of just because he wanted a small drive Meet & Greet style, but one big meet in C. Florida sounds great.

well i have an idea,every 3rd sat night in winter garden lx car club meets there.if you look on lx forums modern mopar muscles & go to flxc & read post.we can team up & have a larger turn out for the first time meet.winter garden has all kinds cars & trucks,with prizes & drawings.just a thought???? if not how about old town??
I'll ask some of the guys I know from the LX side about that meet as this is the first time I've heard of it, there's quite a few LX's in my club up in Jax that are members to those sites so I'll post a question on our board about it to get more info.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Iam in for the July 14 meet. Do the Ram owners of dade and broward county want to meet so we can drive in a GROUP?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts