DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im buyin a 360 from a buddy to put in my truck not right away though its gonna sit off to the side to work on here and there and im gonna take my time on it. I plan on putting all the essentials in it. new bearings and rings and stuff like that. double roller timing chain but i cant seem to find anything about a cam for these computer controlled engines. i know that a cam for this motor is going to require a spring upgrade that is fine im probably gonna have the heads reconditioned.

all i wanna know is what im going to have to do to get a nice cam for a daily driver and possibly if anyone knows where to get one. i wanna get the biggest one i can get without doing a ton of modifications.

any info or advice
thanks guys

·
Registered
239 Posts
you can call Comp Cams Tech. they can help you out.

one of my Dak's has a 210 cam (KRC) in it. it runs very well on the street and at the track. i drive it all the time throughout the summer. mpg isn't horrible either.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can call Comp Cams Tech. they can help you out.

one of my Dak's has a 210 cam (KRC) in it. it runs very well on the street and at the track. i drive it all the time throughout the summer. mpg isn't horrible either.
cool ill see what i end up with.
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts