DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a used ARE camper shell off of Craigslist for my 2014 Ram 1500. I am trying to wire in the 3rd brake light and having trouble finding the correct wire to tap in to. I tested the wires from the driver side brake light, but the hot wire is hot for blinker and the brake light. (Single bulb system) I also tested the factory trailer connection behind the bumper. One wire is hot all the time and I found 2 that are hot for blinker/brake light. They are even on the same system in the fuse box... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Hi, and thanks for joining the RamforumZ. I encourage you to stop by the Newbie Checkin section and introduce yourself so other members and give you a proper how-do-ya-do.

I bought mine with a Leer topper on it. The 3rd brake light works well on mine. When I get a chance, I'll trace the wiring and let you know what I find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.