DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
17,678 Posts
It depends on how much humidity is in your cab if it's sitting in a warm garage, mold/mildew is a possibility I hadn't thought of. There are many factors that can cause these things, and it being a new vehicle may have no effect on what is causing it. Have you run the heater/cooling system to smell for anything out of the ordinary?

· Registered
17,678 Posts
If you're willing to try it, you could put a dessicatant in the cab while it's in the garage and see if drying out the cab improves anything. By now I'm willing to help you try anything as it's extremely bizzare, but I'm glad to head the dealership is taking it seriously and not just brushing it off.

· Registered
17,678 Posts
I'd never come across this with any of the leathers I have or even the saddelry we have out at the ranch. Maybe it's due to the softer type of leather used in upholstery as compared to boots and tack.

You can order it online through leathermaster.ca, or if you lived out here, it's available through the Lammles western wear stores.

http://leathermaster.ca/products.php?product=SPEW-REMOVER-250ml

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.