DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

Is there anybody who already decoded the CAN messages / message IDs of the 2013 RAM? I'm currently doing so, but without some further documentation it's not that easy.. (VIN is easy, ID 3E0 ;) ) I already googled a lot and also found some interesting information, but all of them are still in some kind of research status and highly incomplete.

I'm interested in the CAN-C and CAN-IHS messages as well as in some IDs for the UDS (Unified Diagnostic Service) identifiers. I already decoded some obvious ones.

So if someone is interested in exchanging some experience within that area, I'd really appreciate that!

CU, Norbert

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also recently started research of can-bus messages. I have a 2010 Grand Caravan, but it CAN messages is the same as in the Ram, I think.
My main goal now is to find messages related to the windows / doors / security
to develop a "comfort module" (that would automatically close all windows, when I lock the car and go away). And I've found something.
I am not a frequent visitor of this forum (just registered to write this). Therefore I propose to communicate by email. Please write me, [email protected].

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is anybody else interested in such a decoding? Or is it just the wrong forums section?

I think about doing a web site with the information, but if there is no interest at all it makes no sense of course...

Regards, Norbert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts