DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I can't be the only PW owner here?!? Need to see more out here!!! After all they gave us our PW section!!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
490 Posts
If people start posting PW pics I may be pushed over the edge and just have to get one!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I know there is a guy with a blue one floating around on the '11 forums, he posted some pics after installing a flowmaster exhaust.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will join in. I traded my 2011 Outdoorsman a couple weeks ago for a 2010 Power Wagon. Loving the truck.
Sweet!!! Welcome to the PW world!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One day I'll own a 2010 power wagon.
Cool!!! But why not get the early 2012? The new six speed transmission is really smooth compared to the five speed in the 2010 & you still get the same badges!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think unless you order one, at least in my neck of the woods, they are hard to come by. There was one at the deal 1.5 yrs ago when I bought my 2010 1500. When I picked mine up yesterday, there were only maybe 2 in a 200 mile radius of me. I told the wife we needed to act fast.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am glad to see this section. Mines on order. I promise as soon as it comes in (which I hope is not too long), I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats. I had to wait for 10 long weeks for mine but it was worth the wait!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered new Power Wagon

Well I did it, went ahead and had one made to my liking, ordered it May 2nd, and is in the processed of being shipped this way.
Deep cherry red and black like my 2011 Jeep. Looking forward to getting her and posting pic's.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Thats a LOT of cash. Enjoy! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts