DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been moding the stock stereo in my express and have found the cover for the center channel speaker is soild. Im guessing the alpine upgrade he cover isnt this way. If anyone knows the part numper or has a center cover for the alpine upgrade please post.. I already have the kicker tweets from a srt-4 that will go in there. I put the kick77 package from the challengers (6x9 mid bass and 3.5" dash). did a rewire so the doors are front and 3.5s are back. (so I could fade the dash down abit) The sound is night and day from the stock base crap. I just want to pull the stage more right with the "center", just dont want to cut the factory cover.

Thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
OK.. I think I got it for ya... "1HS02XDV-AB Grille SP 23033109" My dealer had a hard time getting this too. The 1HS is the part number, rest is the description one the receipt. ~$35 Mine came with the "Alpine" emblem on it, but I found a "Boston" emblem that was used in the Jeep Cherokee's on eBay which works great for me because my whole system is Boston :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.