DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in lakeland and will drive. Lets getting a meet and or cruise set up.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
I'm in Orlando.

BTW moparkido I sent you a PM a few days ago did you get it?

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Someone through out some dates. I am unavailable 4th of July, the weekend of August 12th, and the first weekend in September. I think I'm pretty free otherwise...

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
I can't get away July 4th. I shoot a fireworks show and there's no way around that lol.

Let's start a list to see how many people would really do this. If it's 3 people then it's probably not going to happen haha.8

If you'd want to do a central florida(orlando area) meet add your name to the list. Figure sometime this fall.

1) snrusnak

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
If you'd want to do a central florida(orlando area) meet add your name to the list. Figure sometime this fall.

1) snrusnak
This is why the meet last year didn't happen.....no interest lol

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I can't get away July 4th. I shoot a fireworks show and there's no way around that lol.

Let's start a list to see how many people would really do this. If it's 3 people then it's probably not going to happen haha.8

1) snrusnak
1) snrusnak
2)InDeepWaterBlue

Just not July 4th or June 8-12th as that's the Gatty trip. BUt if no one really gets in on this I might have to drive out to ArmyOfOne's "RamFest" in Texas. Over 20 people are confirmed to be going

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Ok so I'm making the official day July 14th, it's a Saturday which means most people should have the day off. If you know anyone on the Z interested or friends who have Rams (doesn't matter what year) they're more than welcome to join as well. If you know other Z members or people on other Forums interested let us know, the more the better!

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
July 14th should work for me. I'll ask my buddy if he wants to go, he has a 2011 RT but doesn't get on the forums.

1) snrusnak
2)InDeepWaterBlue
3) stanger_missle (I'm in Tampa)

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
July 14th

1) snrusnak (Orlando)
2) InDeepWaterBlue (Jacksonville)
3) stanger_missle (Tampa)
4) moparkido (Lakeland)

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Go for it!

Just keep the list updated here if anyone wants to go.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
July 14th at ??????

Confirmed:
snrusnak
snrusnak's buddy
InDeepWaterBlue
stanger_missle (Are you Express Hemi ?)
moparkido

Maybe:
slowhand
ramvan2500

My buddy is going to see if he can get some guys from htc forum to go as well. Looks like this might actually happen :) We need to make more plans(where to have it). My buddy suggested orlando speed world, but being a saturday they won't be open :( lol.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts