DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this package at the dealer and I had to buy it. It was $500 for the kit and included everything you see, plus 3 more door sill things. The price was the kicker, I have spent more than $4k on cf for my motorcycle and this stuff was a steal! The weave is rather large(indicative of lesser quality cf from a visual standpoint) but it had a nice resin coat so I figured why not. The overlay was applied with 3M adhesive tape that was pressure activated(or so it said). It took about an hour to clean, prep and put on the kit. It also came with some other stuff for an overhead unit, pwr windows and locks cover but I dont have those. I think it looks a lot better than the black plastic that was haunting my truck. I would advise putting crazy glue underneath the tips where the dash turns forward into the top(Both outside vents and gray plastic surrounding the center controls). Those buggers didnt want to stick for more than a minute or so.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. I ordered it from Danny at Spring Dodge, he is the accessories guy there.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,102 Posts
That just looks awesome, I like it a lot! Great way to dress that up man, nice work there! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
65 Posts
well i guess I'm not with these guys, i think the pieces on the vents and above the glove box look not so nice, the center console part is nice, but the rest is looking like a giant 3d sticker...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts