DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 express 1500. 5.7 hemi. Does anyone know if I can change the white color to a different color?

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Welcome to the Ram Forum " Z " Family Mellis89 :wavey:

I'm sure someone will chime in on this ;)

While your waiting on replies, take the sites user friendly ' Search '
feature for a spin and swing by this thread too :smileup:

Custom Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting;
http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

·
Registered
64 Posts
Doesn't look like Autoanything has them for the 2014 Ram. At least I didn't find anything in my search...Maybe elsewhere though..

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would like to comment on all the people through ram forums that keep posting the cluster overlay when an OP is asking for the "reverse indiglo" LIGHTS COLOR, not the vinyl background. The COLOR that the numbers and needles glow at night. This should be obvious when the word LIGHT or LED are involved. Thank you

·
Banned
516 Posts
I would like to comment on all the people through ram forums that keep posting the cluster overlay when an OP is asking for the "reverse indiglo" LIGHTS COLOR, not the vinyl background. The COLOR that the numbers and needles glow at night. This should be obvious when the word LIGHT or LED are involved. Thank you
So you commented on a dead four year old thread to try and make a point lol?

·
Registered
23 Posts
So you commented on a dead four year old thread to try and make a point lol?
yes sir, i did. I cracked a rib in my back last week and im a cranky bastard lately, sleep is hard to come by. I would appologize but even though i managed to squeeze in about a 1.5 hour nap between now and then; i am still frustrated with what all comes up no matter how i word the search. So like a little girl i just lash out over utterly pointless topics and probably need to have my hind quarter paddled till i cant sit either. What's worse is i can't blame pills or beer. just the little girl inside of me. its sad really

1 - 8 of 8 Posts