DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to make my Ram stand out a little bit & had an idea, but I can't find where it's already been done. I love the 2015-current Charger headlights, didn't know if y'all knew of a company that had some aftermarket headlights modeled after it yet. Haven't found anything anywhere even close to this, so if anybody else has, point me there.

*quickly* photoshopped an example

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure it will be soon since that's apparently what the 5th gen is gonna look like. Got the stock leds activated as DRLs not too long ago, but something like this would look so much better.

·
Super Moderator
34,648 Posts
I'm sure it will be soon since that's apparently what the 5th gen is gonna look like. Got the stock leds activated as DRLs not too long ago, but something like this would look so much better.
5th gen and 4th gen lights won't be interchangeable

There are these, IDK if you have seen them

https://shop .retroshop. us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RGB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5th gen and 4th gen lights won't be interchangeable

There are these, IDK if you have seen them

https://shop .retroshop. us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RGB

Oh yea, I understand that haha.. I've got a buddy that has an '08 Mustang with aftermarket lights made to look like the '13-'14. He just wanted a different look. Same thing will probably happen with the headlights whenever the next gen Ram comes out is all I meant.

I have seen those. They're not quite what I was looking for, but those do look pretty good and they do help the truck stand out. I can't even find someone to do custom.. can't wait to see the price too.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Oh yea, I understand that haha.. I've got a buddy that has an '08 Mustang with aftermarket lights made to look like the '13-'14. He just wanted a different look. Same thing will probably happen with the headlights whenever the next gen Ram comes out is all I meant.

I have seen those. They're not quite what I was looking for, but those do look pretty good and they do help the truck stand out. I can't even find someone to do custom.. can't wait to see the price too.
Jeremy over at retroshop dot com specializes in custom ram headlights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts