DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I don't get on the gas there is no noise. But if I accelerate hard whether its from a stop or going down the road there is almost like a chatter. I have a few ideas on what it could be but I wanted to see what other people might think about it.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Do you have a manual shift? Or run over 89 octane gas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
mine does the same thing and someone suggested it could just be an adjustment in the rockers. how true that is... im not sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Automatic. And no,I buy cheap gas. I thought about rocket adjustment also,amongst other things that it could be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wish i knew what it was too.. mine does it constantly.. i think its something to do with the heater core with the anti freeze cycling through.. i do know its a common thing with these damm rams

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Have you checked u joints?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
wish i knew what it was too.. mine does it constantly.. i think its something to do with the heater core with the anti freeze cycling through.. i do know its a common thing with these damm rams
Take your gareden hose with low pressure and disconnect heater hoses and back flush it there might be something in the core blocking flow a bit. But it is too common for them to gurgle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts