DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
56,675 Posts
Very sweet looking truck you have there!! Hope you keep your engine just as clean as your outside with those white parts! ;)

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,680 Posts
That is a sharp looking truck, but white in the engine bay would be like me wearing white to a BBQ, just wouldn't work haha, but looks good man! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very sweet looking truck you have there!! Hope you keep your engine just as clean as your outside with those white parts! ;)
Thanks, I'll try =)

That is a sharp looking truck, but white in the engine bay would be like me wearing white to a BBQ, just wouldn't work haha, but looks good man! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:
hahaha I know lol :gy: I don't drive her that much only on the weekends, she drinks too much fuel haha

Low and clean . Looks great .
Thanks buddy :smileup:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Nice and low, looks good man

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
:smileup:Gloria shes as sweeeeeeeeeeeet as candy. Nice....lean......lowered....machine. Great lookin ride man.:smileup::rep: most definately. Thanks for the pics. May the rest of your mods be as successfull as your last. Rock on.:smileup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is a clean ride!
I try man.

Nice and clean. I say upgrade to a nice RB1 navigation unit though.
Oh no too expensive lol

:smileup:Gloria shes as sweeeeeeeeeeeet as candy. Nice....lean......lowered....machine. Great lookin ride man.:smileup::rep: most definately. Thanks for the pics. May the rest of your mods be as successfull as your last. Rock on.:smileup:
Appreciate that bro, have a good week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts