DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello RamZ,

Below are great options that will give you heavy-duty front end protection and great styling for your Dodge Ram!

Steelcraft Grille Guard- Black or Stainless Steel

Go Industries Big Tex Grill Guard- Black or Nickel Chrome

Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard

Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard- Black or Chrome

Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard- Black or Chrome

Westin HDX Grille Guard- Black or Chrome

Westin Taillight Guards (1994-2006 Ram)

Let me know if you have any questions or send me a PM for special RamZ price quotes!

-Clark

·
Registered
15,591 Posts
could be wrong, but i don't think they will hold up to hitting a deer, so i would rather get a heavy duty bumper, ie buck stop, that offers heavy duty protection.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really depends on the look you want, budget, style etc. We have lots of customers who comment about getting grille guards for deer protection.
BUT...If you want extra protection then check out these bumper options!

Smittybuilt M1 Bumper! It fits the 2010-2012 Ram 1500/2500/3500 and 2009 1500 (sorry the only pic we have is a Ford) and can accommodate a winch (not included).

We also have the Warn Heavy Duty Bumper!

Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper

ARB Deluxe Bull Bars

ARB Sahara Bull Bars

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The winches are typically bolted on to the bumpers (winch sold separately) and you will want to double check fitment for any winch you want to mount (ie. Warn bumpers are intended to be used with Warn winches). The bumpers usually bolt onto the frame of your truck too.

Please check out the product page details on each product for further information! If you have any other questions, let me know.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
im on the fence about these types of grill guards so i guess ill just have to suck it up and buy it and see how i like it haha

·
Registered
346 Posts
I guess this is a good as thread as any to ask. Are there any go to companies for a grill guard?

I just need the name of a couple and I can go from there. I have an Outdoorsman on order so I am looking to add lights and was wondering where to look.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15,591 Posts
this thread was started by autoanything a forum supporter and enjoys a god rep for helping folks get what they need and stand behind any product they sell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts