DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after owning this 2015 PW giant paper weight for 1 year and 5 months Ive had enough. Started off with the engine over hauled at 4,600 km (seized lifter). Then the headliner sunroof area rattling. Then the driver seat squeaking. Then the back up camera and media centre freezing up and not functioning. Then the brakes start squeeking like a 30 year old pickup. Then the death wobble which almost shook me out of my ****ing seat and broke my arms trying to hang on to prevent an accident with other vehicles at 31,000km.

Now I have finally figured out why my front drivers side carpet is always soaked underneath my weathertech liner mat. Everytime it rains out I have water coming in somewhere up above because it drips down just behind the brake pedal. And then poking around some more I discovered a puddle of water under the removable storage bin under the driver side rear floor mat.

So long story short after my first dodge being so troublesome I opted to give ram another shot. And they blew it with the masterpiece they call a well built truck.

Should have bought the chevy diesel I wanted.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Sounds like you got a lemon. Never heard of so many issues and I am on a lot of forums.
You couldn't give me a Chevy or Ford to give up my PW.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I think the diesel will be a better option for all the sled trips to the mountains anyway. Oh ya and she surges like a b.itch when you take a corner and get back on the throttle at lower speeds.

I love the whole idea of what the truck is about and capable of, and rides like a gem for a HD truck. But this has just put a really bad tasted in my mouth.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well Ram is coming out with an "Off-Road" package option for all their 2500 HD trucks, so that might be an option.
First of all, I want to say it really sucks all the problems you are having.

Second, have you read about the "off-road" package. Personally, just my 2 cents, I think it is a joke. Nothing to me really sounds like anything that great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
image.jpg Ya unfortunately I'm done with ram. The dealership where I live is impossible to deal with anyway. Always find my self making a 900km round trip to get stuff fixed and for service. Bought a duramax because the dealer here has outstanding service. Pick it up this coming monday, so stoked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts