DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking at getting a cherry bomb extreme muffler to replace the stock thats is of coure on there now.....................any one have anything simalar on theres? or and info :SHOCKED::thk:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a CB muffler (turbo style, not glass pack) on my 5.7 and it sounds every bit as good as my magnaflow's have on my other rams. Not too loud at all and has a great sound to it..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dropped a thrush welded on mine and it's got a deep rumble to it. No crackling. comes close to it though. only ran me 40 bucks and another 18 for the 3 in extension which wound up being like 16 in or so.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had a cherry bomb extreme on my 2005 and loved it!! Cost me $200 before tips. Loved the sound. However on my 2010 I ran straight pipes, talk about loud!!!! Sounds like a Dodge Viper. Depends what sound you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a flowmaster outlaw race muffler on my 4.7 it cost me 70 bucks and I had to buy a 10 ft joint of pipe too -_- but it sounds great now and the whole thing cost me 110 bucks

·
Registered
12 Posts
i put a cb vortex on mine and love it not to loud but it has a deep mustle sound
second on that. installed mine and love it. When you start up it has a great sound and when it warms up, almost dead silence. Has a good throaty sound to it and not too bad on the price for an out of the box cat back from a company.:smileup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2015 Ram 5.7l. Will their be any issues with a 30" CB Glass Pack? Heard roomers it could cause issues with emissions computer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put a flow master 44 on my wifes 5.9 with cam its an awesome sound. Not too loud (most of the time...Lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts