DODGE RAM FORUM banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had mine hooked up for a week very impressed for so cheap. After a week check engine light and service throttle control light came on. I pulled it out throttle control light went off immediately and check engine light went off after a day. I reinstalled it yesterday no problems so far
hey buddy...did you happen to go wot and the light came on....not that I go wot.... I mean a friend...and he got a cel….lol...is that when it happened..

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
I wouldn't trust my Ram to anything made in China.
I went with a lesser-known brand and it WORKS WELL - around 160 bucks I believe.. I wanted something without all the confusing menus and 'modes', and it is made here in the USA
Nothing confusing at all about the simple 9-Drive, it's plug & play. Then you select the option that feels the best to you and you never touch it.... Also, I don't think that the ST item you received is US made either... If it was, it would be listed on the device itself or plastered someone on the website touting it. You can't find COO anywhere and that's almost always a dead giveaway that it's made elsewhere and with a huge markup attached to it... It may be put int he plastic box in the US, but I'd bet that all of the electronics from from overseas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The product paperwork states it is made in USA, their ads say assembled in USA. I figured I'd take my chances on it as almost every other one I found either was too complicated for me or wayyy overpriced. For me, $160 is better than the $300 retail of a commander or sprint booster and definitely better than a $70 product that I know for sure is made in China! The earlier posts in this thread also mention error lights with the Chinese product - I have never had any errors, just instant throttle improvement. You get what you pay for I believe.

·
Registered
2014 8 Speed Hemi 3.92
1,416 Posts
I have one of these for $50 shipped if anyone wants it. Still have the original fancy box to send too.

Works great, just have a custom tuner and no longer use it.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
This one looks like the same one for $41
Pretty cheap gamble

Yep, sure looks like model 807 is for the Ram. That's CHEAP. Shipping is taking forever from overseas, so I'm not surprised by the delivery date saying Sept/Oct. If you aren't in a hurry, that's the way to go.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts