Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Red

Votes: 6 50.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK - I don't want to go crazy with mods - yeah right! Well maybe I do. Have seen several going from chrome inserts to black. I'm thinking keep the chrome bars but maybe go with a PTM red grille surround. Whadda ya think? Chrome or red. (disregard the sloppy quick photoshop work).

OR - black - as suggested by a couple of guys - see follow up posts and pic!

Here's the whole truck...

and the closeup chrome...

Now the red

Back to chrome...

and one more red...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Out of the two I like the chrome...have you thought of going black like your hood ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black?? Hadn't tought of THAT. The hood black is carbon fiber but as a contrast, hmmmm. Of to photoshop and will post pic soon.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK - so here's the black. Interesting... but does it look like someone just forgot to paint it - or that I wrecked it and replaced it with the wrong color?? Not sure about this option... guys?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Red!

Black looks to "off". Red matches awesome.

I ain't a chrome fan, but its what floats your boat in the end man. Remember that

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I vote red. Not a fan of any bit of chrome on my trucks. And I think the black looks like you just haven't got around to painting it.
Of course the only opinion that matters is yours, but that's my .02

·
Registered
248 Posts
Chrome w/ black insterts or all chrome is my vote.
Color match the black on the grille emblem to red and make it pop!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Black for sure..................................

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
You have a tough decision to make my friend...It looks good either way however the red did look good, but so did the chrome.....LOL....Let us know how you make out......

·
Registered
50 Posts
i think that the red looks awesome, it is what I would like to do to mine someday. How you going to get it done? Yourself or take it to a shop.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The black makes it look like a big hole there. I like body color.

Me....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts