DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me your insight and share pics of Clazzio seat covers, or other equivalent covers installed on your truck.

I'm really interested in seeing some installed on the 40/20/40 bench seats in the 13+ trucks. It seems that most of the pics floating around have the factory center console, or the older fold down console that doesn't have the integrated cup holders.

I have been really interested in the Clazzio's but just learned that their kits don't come with a console cover for the lids of the fold down consoles. My new truck thats on order is the grey/diesel interior, and I'm not fond of grey seats. No other interior color options on the SSV though. I was hoping to change to all black interior, but I'm going to have to rethink this now.

Those of you who have done this, any of you have the grey/diesel interior color? If so, did you do a two-tone cover, and which color matches the grey the closest?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd really love to see pics of yours and your stories, good or bad.

I know several will say to just go Katzkin, and I've looked at that, but 1250 for them, could be used for a lot of other things in the beginning.

Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to reading your post.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I've seen the center console lids in black available on Ebay.... maybe you could just replace it???

I just got some samples from them and the Dark Grey matches perfectly and then I'm gonna go with black for the insert.

Here's a pic of the samples I got... Dark Grey - Light Grey - Black

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've seen the center console lids in black available on Ebay.... maybe you could just replace it???

I just got some samples from them and the Dark Grey matches perfectly and then I'm gonna go with black for the insert.

Here's a pic of the samples I got... Dark Grey - Light Grey - Black

Are those Clazzio samples? I like the Dark Grey and the Black the Light Grey looks almost white though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had clazzio covers on my honda fit and the fit look and feel was impeccable! They were pricey and took a while to get since I wanted blue stitching but they were worth the wait. If i could afford for my 1500 I'd get them.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Are those Clazzio samples? I like the Dark Grey and the Black the Light Grey looks almost white though.
Yes they are, the Light Grey is a little washed out in the picture.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Thanks yeah that's what I thought. Same for this picture and the last picture I posted the covers were actually black but look gray or dark gray. This is the back seat with the Clazzio black covers that look gray due to the camera & light. These covers came from truckleather.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts