DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't posted in a while and I thought I'll show pics of what I've done to her in the past 6 months.

This is what I got so far- De-badged her, Plastidiped her (wheels, grille upper and lower, and emblems), Spyder HID 6000k, Bushwacker Flares, Undercover SE bed cover, Bestop powersteps, Remin Dash carbon fiber, and Magnaflow 22"/y-pipe....I think thats it but I could be missing somethings.....forgot painted the exhaust tips, blacked out the led tails, a led light bar w/reverse lighting, and a mopar cai

Plans within the next month- KMC slides 22 or 24's, ground force 2/3 drop, raceland e-cutout, and hopefully a programmer LOL so I get do more performance mods

Check out the pics and tell me what yall think

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! Tint that third brake light!:LOL:
I knew I someone was gonna notice that....Taking some vacation here pretty soon so I'm sure I'll get sometime.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how does th plasti dip hold up on the wheels, truck looks good!
I've had them on my wheels for about 3 months and there holding up pretty good....like someone suggested on here just use tire shine and spray it on a rag ,wipe them, and they'll look good as the first time you sprayed them.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent. Digging the plastidipped wheels too. Mine will be done soon, as soon as I find the time :doh:
Yeah I hear you....all these little mods aren't tuff just time consuming but well worth it when finished.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My question for you'll is do I do kmc slides in 22's with a 305/45 tire or 24's with either an 305/35 or 295/40 tire? I don't really want to lose any ride quality or performance so I'm leaning towards the 22's, after all I'm going to be doing a 2/3 ground force drop anyway.

In a word, sick !!!!! That's blackening her out for sure. Looks good. :smileup:
Thanks bro!:beerchug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts