DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just had a pleasant six hr ride from Vermont with no heat or ac(defrost). Was initially working this morning in sub zero temps but then just quit. Climate control lights are out and will not switch to warm or divert from floor but blower fan works. Assumed it may be a fuse but didn't find one blown that i would think would be associated as described in owners manual. One other thing I found was the headlights will not work in auto and when switched to this position, the dash headlight indicator goes out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Jim
Just had a pleasant six hr ride from Vermont with no heat or ac(defrost). Was initially working this morning in sub zero temps but then just quit. Climate control lights are out and will not switch to warm or divert from floor but blower fan works. Assumed it may be a fuse but didn't find one blown that i would think would be associated as described in owners manual. One other thing I found was the headlights will not work in auto and when switched to this position, the dash headlight indicator goes out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Jim
Have had same problem for the last 3 months in my 2002 Dodge Ram and just went bought a new climate control after not being able to figure out what the problem was. After putting the new climate control in I still ended up with the same problem not blowing anything out the vents. Here is what I did to get it working again after finding the problem, hopefully same for you too.
Turn the knob all the way to high, find the wires that connect to your fan under glove box and move it back and forth and see if you hear it come on. Mine ended up coming back on blowing air, so hope it is the same for you.

ORZOL

21 - 21 of 21 Posts