DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy an SLT Crew that includes the Uconnect 8.4. Can anyone confirm if it has an automatic climate control system or if its available on that trim? It looks to me like you can't have it maintain a specific temperature. I know the Sport and Laramie have dual climate control available but they're a bit out of my range, plus I don't necessarily need dual.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
According to the buyers' guide located in the back of the RAM brochure, no, ATC is not an available option on the SLT.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I'm now wrestling with stepping up to a Laramie for that option primarily - a lot of family driving from NJ to Ohio and VA. I wish it was available in the SLT.

·
Registered
323 Posts
My SLT LONESTAR does not have it. It does have a climate control on the radio, but it just controlls the fan vents and temp settings.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for those without the auto climate - any complaints? My current car doesn't have it and I can never seem to find that steady/perfect setting. My wife's Dodge Journey has it and its nice.

I've got an offer on a CC SLT Hemi 8 spd with the big horn package, the 8.4 uconnect and a few additional add ons for $35,900 -down from 44,100 MSRP. Has everything but the auto climate.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had a 2003 Chevy Avalanche with the automatic climate control. I found it annoying at times, and though I wouldn't miss it. Now that I have my 2013 Ram LongHorn, I wish I'd opted for the auto climate control option. I miss it a lot more than I thought I would, especially with the system integrated into the touch screen. We have an '11 Journey with auto HVAC, and it is very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts