DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced all of my gauges lights to LEDs and also placed the blue film over the digital display. Now I put everything back and I'm having a problem with the gauges. I can't get the gauges to reset and just lay flat on the needle holder.

I need all the help with this that I can get. I have the bigger gauges set but the 4 on the outsides are giving me problems. Any solutions?

ALL help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Take the cluster out and re install it. I had this problem once in my other car and the connection wasnt good and the interference was causing the needles to be random and not right

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I removed it twice and it still did the same thing. This is really weird because normally it is just fine for me

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Try putting the stock bulbs back in and see? Maybe the LEDs have changed the resistance across the whole board and is screwing with things??

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried doing the reset with the tripometer reset but this is not like anything I've ever seen. This is really bugging me because I went for a ride in the truck and the only things that work are the RPMs and gas level. The speedo is off and so isn't the battery, radiator level, and oil level.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am having the same problem, just changed the color of my dash and the cluster face so I removed the needles. Now the they don't work.

·
Registered
178 Posts
What is the tripometer reset you did? Can the reset be done for an 05 dodge. If so how?
I'm having issues with my battery needle and coolant needle after I swapped to blue needles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts