DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Codes U1110 and U1120

33435 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Pfunkmob
I've read all the threads on here about this and haven't really found a definite fix. I replaced the sensor in the rear differential and no change. Is there another sensor somewhere else?:4-dontknow:

Eugene
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
32,816 Posts
This was found online:

U1110 means lost wheel speed message.
U1120 means lost wheel distance message.

check this out, what one person found, condensed version

well i looked again and found no blown spare fuse, but a fuse with corrosion on it in the spot that said vgt diesel...replaced with new one and lights went off and speedo works fine now...cleared codes by unhooking batt terminals..i have no clue what this fuse does in the 1500 but its sure not what the fuse panel says
2007 ram 1500 laramie, replaced fuse 37, problem solved. It wasn't burned out either. Just a little wear & corrosion

The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) doesn't receive a wheel distance message from the Anti-lock brake Module or FCM (NON-ABS) over the CAN C bus. One trip fault.

Read more: http://engine-codes.com/u1120_dodge.html#ixzz37l5kU8XM

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I changed the fuse. It didn't help. I used my code reader to erase the codes. The check engine light went out but not the ABS and Brake lights. The engine light came back on after 5 seconds of running. Speedometer, cruise control and fuel mileage reminder not working.

Eugene

· Registered
2 Posts
I've read all the threads on here about this and haven't really found a definite fix. I replaced the sensor in the rear differential and no change. Is there another sensor somewhere else?:4-dontknow:

Eugene
I don't know the fix if there was a need to replace any of the controllers but I found that I had several fuses that had worked themselves slightly loose or they were never fully inserted and my engine light and codes cleared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.