Registered
229 Posts
blue collar america runs off dunkin. leave the fourbucks to the white collar

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blue collar america runs off dunkin. leave the fourbucks to the white collar
in mexico its $5.... thats rediculous... It's amazing how many people pay that much and I've met people who drink 2 or 3 a day.. they must have a HUGE coffee fund.. just think, if they smoke too.. wow. They need a serious addiction budget.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Folgers at home or Tim Hortons on the road

·
Registered
754 Posts
Maxwell House or Folgers from home.. no Kroger brand thank you very much.. As far a gaybucks, dunkerterds or Tim Hornjob.. can't say I can tell the difference between that and Go-Mart.. of course I don't order any double anything with a couple of shots of anything.. $4.00 for Coffee are you kidding me ??? Frapawhat with a latiewho?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lol

Maxwell House or Folgers from home.. no Kroger brand thank you very much.. As far a gaybucks, dunkerterds or Tim Hornjob.. can't say I can tell the difference between that and Go-Mart.. of course I don't order any double anything with a couple of shots of anything.. $4.00 for Coffee are you kidding me ??? Frapawhat with a latiewho?
Yeah, I thought the poll said Coffee of choice, not sudo coffees of choice.

Folgers at home, Folgers taken with me in my big thermos.
I find most diner, convienence store, gas station, etc coffees way too weak for me.
I like to fresh grind Costa Rican coffee if I can find it. Real good taste

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Tim horton's

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
At home my preferred is Ethiopian Harrar and A couple of Trader Joe's fair trade organic coffees.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts