• Dunkin Donuts

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Gas Station brand 'x'

Votes: 26 37.1%
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
None of them above. I hate this coffee in stores.
Starbucks: I hate the store, I hate their overpriced coffee and I hate the taste of it- I mean- does it has to be so strong, that it's already bitter and requires tons of creamer and sugar to get it to a drinkable level? Not only no- but Hell No.
Dunking Donuts - yeah - coffeewise the same as Starbucks- overpriced and I don't like the taste.
Gas Station- nope. you go there 5 times and every time it tastes different and ranges from colored water till so burned up that the spoon stands in it.
Fast Food Chains: I call it dish water.
IHOP- only pure water is thinner and tastes like crap.
Waffle House- no comment. And that means something, when I can't find words for it.

I rather wait till I'm home and make me a nice cup of Folgers coffee in exact the way I like it.
And when you know how, even Aldi - Brand creates a good tasty cup.
My wife has a Keurig and even there- only Folgers.
HTML:
 Hmmm.  Good points.  I find that most places deal with pre- measurements (packets, etc.) and rely on their staff to appropriately measure the water which can become sketchy since people can make mistakes.  Then add variables such as cleanliness (machine, business, person), as well as, length of time the coffee has been sitting around, kinda makes you wonder what you are paying for.  Hence, coffee brewed by self is usually best regardless of brand since that becomes a personal palatable choice.  Have fun with life; enjoy your brew:)

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,293 Posts
I was drinking Green Mountain pumpkin spice during the holidays and now, Community Mardi Gras King Cake, both for Keurig and both awesome!

- Cajun

·
Registered
172 Posts
Currently Black Rifle Coffee AK and Alpha Coffee Dawn Patrol. My store was out of BRC's C.A.F.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Currently Black Rifle Coffee AK and Alpha Coffee Dawn Patrol. My store was out of BRC's C.A.F.
Boy oh boy, I’m gonna hafta try that Black Rifle out. I’m hearing such good things ‘bout it:smileup:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
typical coffee is maple tap (from maple street biscuit company). always black. always delicious. :smileup:

in a pinch, any black coffee will do. try to steer clear of starbucks whenever possible.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts