DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was hoping someone would post this. Id be interested in meeting up and do some off road or whtever. I live in the springs. But it would have to be sometime in July...Im overseas right now for another few months.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Come on, there's gotta be more CO members out there...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm down. I'm sure we get it started others will make there way.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ya I think we would have to set it at least a month out to get enough interest what do you guys think? I know there are a few others on here I made this a thread a few weeks ago .... http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=134849 ...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah we gotta make it happen. I have also seen a few other CO members here. Although we seem a bit scattered from each other.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Good Guy's car show this weekend in Loveland! Lots of nice stuff.
Jay

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in for a meet. I also work with a few guys that drive 4th gen rams and a few that drive 3rd gen. Just when yall figure out when and where let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm stationed at Fort Carson and live in the springs, taken my baby to get lifted on friday and trying to find some mud on saturday. I'm down for meeting up with fellow ram drivers.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
If your still looking for mud, just drive west of Loveland----talked to some friends up there and there is plenty of mud to go around.
Jay

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi guys I was wondering if we had a Colorado thing going You can count me in I'm in Denver kinda south west side

·
Registered
363 Posts
im down in December. ( will be in denver doing a remodel.) I vote Twin Peaks in greenwood village.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts