DODGE RAM FORUM banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm down south in the Springs. I looked at the threads you posted and it says for trucks with "stock OEM projectors" I have the standard quad headlights. Do you think it will still work?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm down south in the Springs. I looked at the threads you posted and it says for trucks with "stock OEM projectors" I have the standard quad headlights. Do you think it will still work?
I am not totally sure because the wiring is probably different. I would ask on that thread or do a search on the website to see if anyone has done it.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
Colorado has groups that get together in different areas
They meet up for what is called
Cars & Coffee, it usually takes place on Saturdays, early in the morning
there seems to be a few of them
Check your area to see if these events are still active

A group of Rams showing up is sure to draw attention :)

Golden has the http://coloradocarshow.com/events/1st-saturday-cars-coffee-hagerty/

cars and coffee lafayette

cars and coffee parker

cars and coffee golden

cars and coffee colorado springs

cars and coffee Boulder

·
Registered
108 Posts
How is everyone's summer going? Anyone done any mods recently? I am hoping to get a new muffler in the next month.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I have my 2014 RAM 1500 up for sale here in Denver. If you know someone that is looking for one please let me know.

Is a 2014 RAM 1500 Sport Crew Cab with Short Bed.
Black with 46000 Miles.
Is pretty much loaded (Air suspension, RamBox, Leather, Navigation, Sunroof and Premium Sound System + tow).
I also have tinted windows, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover and Weather tech mats.

I am asking 34K OBO.

I might be trading the car in in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in! I live outside of the VERY little town of Westcliffe, CO. That's in South/Central Colorado. I'm taking delivery of my new RAM 3500 Longhorn - Southfork edition on Monday. My wife also has a 2018 RAM 3500 Longhorn dually that's in the shop right now for hail damage. I'm not sure, at this point when hers will be ready to pick up. I'm retired and looking forward to getting active with our group here in Colorado!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts