DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B&G has been tuning the 2011 and up since day 1......imo they also offer better tunes but seem to be hated by most of the other tuners....i used them in 06 when building one of the first h/c/i srt8 jeeps around...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
nice, should see what cam karateman has in his 4th gen ram and compare to the comp...
He cant find his cam card so he doesnt know what the specs are for his cam... Its a custom grind from STU made for his SC...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That new COMPCAM just by itself is $811 they can stick it were the sun dont shine here is a vid with it in a VVT Challenger RT

i suspect vendor pricing will be much cheaper...ive been quoted $700 shipped (vendor) and $811 from comp......

but for 100whp they will be gold at $811

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
i suspect vendor pricing will be much cheaper...ive been quoted $700 shipped (vendor) and $811 from comp......

but for 100whp they will be gold at $811
Only dyno sheet i saw was 89hp to the wheels not sure if you mean crank hp...

But still.... its a good price for the HP but dang... Its just a cam you know?

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only dyno sheet i saw was 89hp to the wheels not sure if you mean crank hp...

But still.... its a good price for the HP but dang... Its just a cam you know?
agreed....

peak hp vs peak hp is an 89hp gain....but look beyond that....max gains are over 100hp (6000rpm) and it pulls clean to 6600+

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
$700-$899 for just the cam and you have to get the Variable Cam Phase Limiter $99-$119 and on top of that you have to get the tunning done which is probably another $250-$500? So total on the low side its $1050 highside like $1500 Just to make this whole setup work... And i think to be on the safe side i read in the caption you need to upgrade the valvtrain cause of the 7400 rpms you could posibly throwing at the motor... Thats at least another $1500 for the new valvetrain. And next thing you know the transmission is gonna need to be upgraded so theres nother $2100.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts