DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Console Vault Mod

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jerrymannal 
#1 ·
I ordered a vault for my 2014 Ram Limited with full length console. Did the order by phone on June 5pm. Told the sales guy I was a forum member and asked about discounts. He gave me a Law Enforcement $20 off (even though i'm not leo and told him so). Received it today, followed the 4 lines of instructions, and had it in in 5 minutes. I got the keyed unit and have the key on my fob with 2nd one on mammas'. It works and looks great. It will definitely hold a full size Glock or a Gov't 1911 45 acp with room to spare. $250 delivered isn't cheap but it is very well made and gives me a lot of peace of mind.
Jerry

#7 ·
Guys, if you go to the console vault web site there are plenty of pictures and info. Also, believe me I did exactly what I said in my post. HOWEVER, if some of you insist on pictures, send me some instructions on how to use my Gallaxy s5 to send the photos I will take to keep you all happy.

#8 ·
Satisfied Console Vault customer

jerrymannal, I got the Console Vault and LOVE IT! I tried to load pictures of mine from my computer's 'dropbox' menu and got a failure warning for some security certificate crap. Same thing happened when I tried to load pictures the day I picked up my truck. I guess my new truck and my console vault didn't happen. It don't matter to me, I'll keep driving my AWESOME 3500 Dually that didn't happen and keep all my valuables safe in my Console Vault that doesn't exist and I suggest you enjoy yours that doesn't exist too! Some things don't need to be shared. We know what we got and that's all that matters! I went to the Console Vault's offices and met the people that pack and ship their products to pick mine up. Great people that are proud to be selling products still made in the USA! I recommend anyone that needs to safely secure valuables in a vehicle check them out. Top quality products. SBR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.