DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie. Just the other day I started having problems with my steering wheel buttons, turn signal not working, and my windshield wipers will not turn off. Now I have read a few forms saying it could be the clock spring inside the steering column. Does anyone have an idea or have had the same problem. I am going to replace the steering column fuse today and hopefully it will work but please if you have any information it will truly help.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Hello, I have a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie. Just the other day I started having problems with my steering wheel buttons, turn signal not working, and my windshield wipers will not turn off. Now I have read a few forms saying it could be the clock spring inside the steering column. Does anyone have an idea or have had the same problem. I am going to replace the steering column fuse today and hopefully it will work but please if you have any information it will truly help.
I apologize for the trouble, @Heist6.7. If at any point you need to address this with your local Ram dealer, we are just a private message away and more than happy to provide you with further support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts