DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi.. i have a 2003 ram 1500 conversion van.. when it was inspected all of the lights were working, (i think) then the other night (first time driving it at night) the headlights would not come on..if i hold out in the dimmer handle (locked it in place) the headlight's did work enough to get me home.. it would seem to me that the multi-function switch may be the problem, but never having had a later model dodge before i would just hate to start by just throwing parts at it.. is there a wiring schematic for just the headlight system so i could figure a plan to start diagnosing the problem ?

i also have a problem with the conversion side of the van.. the 10ga. red and orange power wires going into the rear .. the red is a constant hot and works fine.. the orange is a key-on power wire with no voltage.. i have tried to track down where it is getting its power from but have not found where it ties into the factory harness.. i have already replaced the ing. switch due to it not working in the accessories position.. but did not see any place where the conversion was tied into the switch

1 - 1 of 1 Posts