DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just looking for tires in the for sale section and I keep noticing most people selling items are not looking to ship, most guys want local pick up and that's fine and there are a few who will ship and that's great

BUT what if you could click on for sale click on Canada or USA and inside that heading you could choose your province (if in Canada) or you state (if in USA)

for me being in Halifax NS I just think it would be great if I could click on Canada then click on Nova Scotia and see whats for sale locally and if your willing to drive a few hours I/we could click on provinces like New Brunswick or PEI for example

or for you folks in the states wouldn't it be great to click on your home state and see whats for sale and even if driving to the item is to far, I'm sure shipping within your home state wouldn't break the bank, and I assume people will be more willing to ship if the items don't have to cross half the states to get to the destination

Just an Idea guy don't bash or slam me for it I'm just thinking of ways to make this great forum even better

Thanks

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
41,988 Posts
That sounds like a great idea, not sure how much extra work t would be to have that set up. For regions it isn't even done by state or province so breaking it down is probably a lot of extra time and just even more area that the moderators will have to watch.

·
Registered
754 Posts
just a thought.. it is really not such a big deal to ship tires.. I bought the police wheels and snow tires( for the wife's Charger) from a guy in Chicago and I live in West Virginia.. we just had him put the tire and wheel on a bathroon scale and figure the frt UPS. Worked out pretty good..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts