DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a 2011 ram 1500 when turning the a/c on to cool it doesn’t work and when I tend to turn it off it makes a sound. Anyone glad the same problem or have an idea of what it can be??

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I just recently got a 2011 ram 1500 when turning the a/c on to cool it doesn’t work and when I tend to turn it off it makes a sound. Anyone glad the same problem or have an idea of what it can be??
Hi @Zavalawcw - We certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
678 Posts
Man there are 20 questions surrounding this problem. Is it the clutch engaging? Are the tubes in the engine compartment hot to touch? Are they freezing up? Do you see anywhere along the lines they man be broken and show signs of leakage? Dirt collecting in areas would show fluid leaking and collecting dust/dirt. those are just a few of the questions before you need to find someone to help you out and fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts