DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Cooper Discoverer AT3-4S? How do you like them? Good snow, ice, noise, life?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed these 2 weeks ago and they are very good, quiet, smooth and great traction on ice, snow and dry. Will need to see long term wear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had AT3's on Jeep Commander a few years ago. Loved them. I've almost exclusively had Cooper tires over the past 20 years or so, except for factory tires. Not sure if I had 4S ones on the Commander, but they were a great tire in all conditions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a set of these coopers in 285/75/18 a couple days ago and all I can say so far is that they are so quiet and smooth it’s unbelievable. We’ll see how they hold up through our Canadian winter up here since I’m leaving them on permanently! So far so good though, plus they were on sale at Canadian tire for $250/tire. Not bad for 35/11.5/18

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have mine almost 2 months and very happy. Yes quiet for the aggresive tread. The day I got them I went to pick up my kid from basketball and he dr home (temps) and he could really tell I got them on as no sliding in the dusting of snow there was

1 - 5 of 5 Posts