DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a fleet vehicle from a city auction, 2007 DODGE RAM ST 4X4 1500 QUAD CAB PICKUP. Finding several items to work on. The first was adding cruise control. I found a post that said if the steering wheel had the cruise blank plates all you had to do was add the switches. I did and the cruise light comes on briefly then goes out. One post said it had to be enabled to work. Still looking at that. The next surprise when I disconnected the battery to clean the terminals and as soon as I re-installed the positive terminal the truck started with the keys in my pocket. After a little searching I found it has a remote start that after 2 or 3 pushes on the lock button and a hold the vehicle starts. I wouldn't think it should after pulling and replacing the battery wire. The next project the truck has an Infinity 7 speaker setup without an amp. Nothing but the airbag behind the glove box and only the airbag controller under the front seat. Nothing under the rear seats. a Best Buy tech suggested I hook up the front dash speakers with the rear speakers and have the front door speakers as the front speakers. I do have a couple of amps that I picked up from Goodwill so I will need to see what the best option is. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I did receive a build sheet but I had to go through the Mopar site. The Dodge site didn't work, it would not enter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts