DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have 4"cst spindles up front and in the rear a 1.5 in spacer in with 5100's and the truck rides awesome, even better than stock i think. The only thing is i would like a little bit mopre lift...like an inch or so.

My question is this. Should i add a 1" spacer up front or just add the rcx 1.25" bl??? Am i even able to add a spacer to the front with the cst spindels?? :4-dontknow:

Although it may cost more to go with spacers, if it's even possible, since i will then have to get taller coils in the rear and maybe longer 5100's to bring it back level. I wouldnt mind the added cost if the bl is gonna make the truck ride worse or look like crap or take away my towing capabilities. I have a 2wd so that is why i am limited with my lifting options or else i would just throw a rcx 6in susp lift on it in the first place.

Any help or feedback on the rcx 1.25 bl or ideas/concerns about the options i have posted would be greatly appreciated!!!:Hey:

·
Registered
461 Posts
You can add a coil spacer with the 4" spindles. That is how they get the cst 7" kit. You could do a 1" spacer up front, then say a TGC 2.5" rear spacer. Anything taller than that in the rear and you need the drop down bracket for the sway bar. If you already have the bilsteins on the rear, you won't need longer shocks. Or yea you could do a B/L as well. If you have the 4" and want more and only do an inch or so, you might end up wanting more down the road. Just go ahead and get the 4" rear cst kit and front 3" spacer and call it done! ( I like helping spend money) lol.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The CST spindle kit is only for 2wd. There is also a new company making 4.5" spindles now, I believe they are MaxTrac Suspension. Cheaper than CST too.

·
Registered
461 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts