DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my custom badges from Billet Badges today. The hardest part of the install is removing the rear stock badge.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice! i just got mine today from them also! havent put them on yet, hopefully tomorrow...what problem did you have taking off the rear badge?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually got lucky as far as the 3M tape on the factory badge, it was only stuck at the outer edge. I taped the area around the badge with masking tape. I used fishing line to cut the 3m at the edges and some Neiko no scratch tools to lift it away to grab. The quality of the badges was very impressive. Hats off to Steve :smileup:

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
WOW they look great......Nicely done......

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Nice..........., great job, how long did it take them to produce them for you? From order till you got them, was it a long wait?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, It was like Christmas really early, lol We emailed back and fourth a couple of days on the design and I paid through paypal on 2-14-12 and got them today.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
thoes are sweet dude a little pricey but well worth the money in my opinion....i love my billet badges and iv had many ppl complement them and ask where iv got them

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am getting ready to check them out on line looks sweet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok cool. i'll let you know tomorrow night how i do...lol this guy does such a good job i'm thinking about sending him another design just to have something to switch up with when im bored...lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts