DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got the interior trim peices back today from paint, they look killer, and even better I just received pics of my custom embroiderd headrests back. I am stoked to get those bad boys back by week end. I'll post up pics here of the interior and headrests installed hopefully by the weekend.

here are some pics of the headrests from Jina's Embroidery (shipped these bad boys to Cali thursday, she has done my custom interior in my Challenger so it was certain she was doin the truck. Simple design but still unique)

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow they look great.....Nicely done....Looking forward to the pics.......

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ hahahaha well I'm not doin motor mods, can't afford to reduce even more fuel milage hahahaha, but I have to get the look unique to me. You know me Kurt, I can't leave well enough alone. hahaha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Head rests

Dam nice head rests can you give me the info for this place and what the pricing was as I'd like to get mine done

thanks Rick

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well boys and girls, the lift kit is in. ahhhhhh she does look good, I installed a Daystar 2.5 lift & level kit. was actually fairly easy to install, off for an allignment next week.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright you savages hahaha, here's some pics:

interior painted

Lift Installed:

I'll take a better pic tomorrow when I wash and get the truck sitting on level ground.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Looks awesome! You did a great job! it's the details that make it your own!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I had a shop shoot my interior, the trim around the heater vents are doneas well, thanks for compliments - almost there with the truck..... all that's left:

- tonneau cover
- Install the off road fog lights
- Install cab lights

1 - 16 of 16 Posts